My Journey, My New Experiences



          Joining the student teacher exchange program from SEAMEO is the best experience of my life. All the experiences that I got made me even more excited to reach my dreams. My trip to join this program is not easy, there are many obstacles that I have to pass, not even a few who underestimate me, Can I do it? Even though I had felt pessimistic but I still tried to pursue my dream, like a saying that says "Change your thoughts and you change your world" -Jim Rohn.





 University of Widya Gama Mahakam Samarinda


       On January 13, 2019 we went to the Philippines to take part in the SEAMEO program. Our trip to the Philippines foursome very long, because we were from universities in Samarinda airport we had to go to Balikpapan which takes 3 hours away by car, arrived at Balikpapan we boarded a plane to Jakarta, capital of Indonesia. Met one of our friends who had arrived there. We take a night flight to Manila.



Ninoy Aquino International Airport

Iloilo International Airport


       At Manila airport we separated, because we had to go to a different campus, we both headed to the island of Iloilo, the NIPSC campus, Estancia, while the other two headed to Bacolod Island, the PNU campus. When we arrived at iloilo island we were picked up by our coordinator, Dr. Sunny Gabinete representing the NIPSC campus. He took us to the hotel because we were waiting for another friend from Lampung, Indonesia who would arrive the next day.






Departement of Tourism Region VI - Western Visayas
Governor of the Province of Iloilo
Mayor of Estancia


      On January 14 after picking up our friend Hendy from Lampung at our coordinator Iloilo airport with the NIPSC dean of school of education Maam Helen A. Gosapo picked us up at the hotel where we were staying, before we went to the NIPSC campus in Estancia, we left first to the governor's office and tourist department office. 
       I am very happy because the first time I went abroad to study and add to the experience of meeting great people. This is an extraordinary experience being able to meet the number one person on iloilo, the governor of the province of iloilo. All my life in my residence I never met the governor of my own province, but this time the governor warmly welcomed all of us who wanted to add new knowledge and experience in their area. Thank you our coordinator Dr. Sunny Gabinete and NIPSC, for giving us excellent service.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Education System Varies in Each Country

The Excellent Service? That is NIPSC

My First Experience in Teaching Practice in the Philippines